Monday, November 3, 2008

the 4 themes and Multimedia

Currently i am Studying a bacholar of Multimedia degree. Because of my course, having access to a computer is absolutely compulsary in order to achieve anything at all in this course. My course requires me to use a variety of programs to design a multitude of things such as web pages, 3-d models, and applications and etc. Doing so requires a good computer interface what will allow me to interact with the computer in an easy and efficient manner. Due to my course, I have found myself being influenced greatly by computers(more so then before). I have even ended up by a laptop, so I can do work more efficiently. Also a powerful laptop spec wise was needed in order for me to run programs such as 3ds max which requires alot of memory usage. Certain subjects in my course have also shown me alternative softwares like, Google docs, jarte and zoho. These programs like Google docs were great in helping me collaborate with my peers during group assignment. Also i used to be mainly a consumer, looking at animations and admiring 3d models and such, now that I have began creating animations and 3d models myself, I have since became a producer(of course without all the issues).

No comments: